MRCOG Part 1:
The online interactive course covers the basic and applied sciences relevant to the clinical practice of obstetrics and gynaecology. The course is carefully designed to provide you with all aspects of the curriculum, mapped to the current Royal College curriculum allowing you to review questions that accurately reflect what you will face on exam day.
The course includes:
Online video lectures allow you to watch over the internet on the most important topics for the examination and detailed of what you need to know for your exam, Questions bank, Lists to memorize, Study by topic, Ability to comment about a question to our online tutor and detailed quizzes results with feedback.
Get a deeper knowledge of important topics
Each video is dedicated to a specialty and is divided into a series of mini-lectures and exam questions that highlight the most important topics for that specialty. Study actively with interactive exam questions You will also be asked exam questions that you will have to answer from your computer so that you keep being active and memories better. Customized explanations to your answers. Depending on your answer, you will be given a different explanation by the lecturer who has recorded all suitable explanations to all possible answers. This interactivity reproduces closely what actually happens in a real residential course.
Study at any time from any smart device, you can study part of your course and resume later.
When you subscribe to an online video course, you get the same quality of teaching as for a residential course for a fraction of the cost. It is the most economical way to attend a lecture course.
ASK YA DOC online E-Courses are designed to work with all popular browsers and any smart device connected to the internet, If you have any technical issues chat with our smart chatbot or email email@example.com, Try to explain as details as possible about the problem that you have, do not forget to mention which operating system you are using (Window, Mac, Android, ios ) and browser.
For more information, feel free to chat with us at any time, good luck!
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 28
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English with Arabic communications
- Students 21
- Assessments Yes
- Free trial session
- 12-Medical physics
- 13-Clinical Research.
- Question bank
- Anatomy (1) – (MRCOG Part 1)
- Biochemistry (MRCOG part 1 )
- Biophysics (mrcog part 1 )
- Biophysics-2- (mrcog part 1)
- Clinical management (mrcog part 1)
- Data interpretation (mrcog part 1)
- EMBRYOLOGY -2- (mrcog part 1 )
- Embryology (mrcog part 1)
- Endocrine -2- (mrcog part 1 )
- Endocrinology (mrcog part 1)
- Genetics (mrcog part 1)
- Immunology (Mrcog part 1 )
- Labour and Delivery _Mrcog PART 1
- Microbiology (mrcog part 1)
- Pathology -2- (mrcog part 1)
- Pathology (mrcog part 1)
- Pharmacology -2- (mrcog part 1)
- Pharmacology (mrcog part 1 )
- Physiology -2- (mrcog part 1 )
- Physiology (mrcog part 1)
- Practice MCQs _2_ mrcog part 1
- Practice MCQs MRCOG 1
- Surgical Procedures (mrcog 2 )
- MARCH 2016 SBA (Recall) MRCOG1_2_
- MARCH 2016 SBA (Recall) MRCOG1_3_
- MARCH 2016 SBA (Recall) MRCOG1_4_
- MARCH-SEP 2013 (RECALLS) mrcog1 _2_
- Microbiology (mrcog part 1)