Dr. Mohamed Kandil
- Obstetrics and gynecology consultant
- Master Degree in GYN/OBS (Ain Shams University)
- Certified MRCOG Part 1 & MRCOG Part 2
- European Diploma for surgical laparoscopic intervention
(Auvergne – Clermont – Ferrand)
Dr. Mohamed Hassan
- Consultant of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecological Oncology
Dr. Omar Ayman Saad el Deen
- Andrology, sexology & STIs consult- kasr Al ainy medical school – Cairo University
Infertility and IVF course :
This course is a chance for all Infertility Specialists, Obstetrics, and Gynecologists to improve their technique in the diagnosis and treatment.
You will pass through four phases, theoretical, patient preparation (hands-on), and Procedure room with our doctor on – real patients.
What will you learn?
Our four phases:
- Theoretical phase :
- Physilogy of Reproduction
- Infertility Evolution and Management Options
- Uterine Anomalies and Infertility
- Endoscopy in Infertility by Endoscopy Specialist Special Cases
- IVF Induction Protocol
- Repeated Implantation Failure
- Andrology and Infertility by Andrologist
- Open discussion
- Patient preparations (Hands-On)
- Follow up
- Procedure room step by step
- Egg retrieval
- Embryo transfer
The course includes:
Online video lectures allow you to watch over the internet on the most important topics for the examination and detailed of what you need to know for your exam, Questions bank, Lists to memorize, Study by topic, Ability to comment about a question to our online tutor and detailed quizzes results with feedback.
Get a deeper knowledge of important topics
Each video is dedicated to a specialty and is divided into a series of mini-lectures and exam questions that highlight the most important topics for that specialty. Study actively with interactive exam questions You will also be asked exam questions that you will have to answer from your computer so that you keep being active and memories better. Customized explanations to your answers. Depending on your answer, you will be given a different explanation by the lecturer who has recorded all suitable explanations to all possible answers. This interactivity reproduces closely what actually happens in a real residential course.
Study at any time from any smart device, you can study part of your course and resume later.
When you subscribe to an online video course, you get the same quality of teaching as for a residential course for a fraction of the cost. It is the most economical way to attend a lecture course.
ASK YA DOC online E-Courses are designed to work with all popular browsers and any smart device connected to the internet, If you have any technical issues chat with our smart chatbot or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Try to explain as details as possible about the problem that you have, do not forget to mention which operating system you are using (Window, Mac, Android, ios ) and browser.
For more information, feel free to chat with us at any time, good luck!
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 23
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes