1. Pharmacotherapeutic challenges in dentistry
- Drugs used in dentistry(ANTIBIOTICS, ANALGESICS, ANTIVIRAL DRUGS, MOUTH WASHES. AND ALL DRUGS USED IN DENTISTRY)
- Injection drugs and when to choose
- Cases which need antibiotic prescription
- Problems related to antibiotic and analgesic overdose
- How to detect drug use
- Drug Prescribing For Dentistry
- Medical emergencies in the dental setting
- Dental managment of patients with certain medical conditions
- Proper prescription during pregnancy
- writing a perfect dental prescription
- lab investigation needed in dental clinic
2. First Aid in dental clinic
- Medical emergencie:
- Anaphylaxis Myocardial infarction Angina pectoris Asthma
- Epilepsy ( seizures )
1) diabetes test with strips
2) blood pressure
4) basic life support
5) I.V line establishment
6) I.M &I.v iniection
7) oxygen administration &ambobag
8) bleeding control &
10) taking blood sample
- Lab investigation CPR in infant
- How to insert cannula and IV line
- Management of shocking Heimlich maneuver
- Abdominal thrust
- Back blows
- Emergency management in each situation Cardiovascular
The course includes:
Online video lectures allow you to watch over the internet on the most important topics for the examination and detailed of what you need to know for your exam, Questions bank, Lists to memorize, Study by topic, Ability to comment about a question to our online tutor and detailed quizzes results with feedback.
Get a deeper knowledge of important topics
Each video is dedicated to a specialty and is divided into a series of mini-lectures and exam questions that highlight the most important topics for that specialty. Study actively with interactive exam questions You will also be asked exam questions that you will have to answer from your computer so that you keep being active and memories better. Customized explanations to your answers. Depending on your answer, you will be given a different explanation by the lecturer who has recorded all suitable explanations to all possible answers. This interactivity reproduces closely what actually happens in a real residential course.
Study at any time from any smart device, you can study part of your course and resume later.
When you subscribe to an online video course, you get the same quality of teaching as for a residential course for a fraction of the cost. It is the most economical way to attend a lecture course.
ASK YA DOC online E-Courses are designed to work with all popular browsers and any smart device connected to the internet, If you have any technical issues chat with our smart chatbot or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Try to explain as details as possible about the problem that you have, do not forget to mention which operating system you are using (Window, Mac, Android, ios ) and browser.
For more information, feel free to chat with us at any time, good luck!
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 36
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes