- Course types: At training center / Live / Recorded
The Course Objectives:
Our course covers all fundamentals of endodontics
Starting from proper diagnosis and different tests, treatment planning Then steps of treatment are discussed and practiced (access, mechanical preparation “using rotary files”, the protocol of irrigation, and finally obturation)
Then we will get professional starting with retreatment and gutta-percha removal with different techniques, removal of different types of posts (fiber, metal &silver ), ledge causes, and how to avoid and bypass it, then you will learn how to avoid files breakage and how and when to act by retrieval or bypassing, how to treat severely curved canals and different anatomy of different teeth
Then finally we will talk deeply about perforations their causes and how to avoid them, how to treat root perforations, how to apply MTA
This course will prepare you to be a unique dr who can treat any endodontic case without hesitation
The course includes:
Online video lectures allow you to watch over the internet on the most important topics for the examination and detailed of what you need to know for your exam, Questions bank, Lists to memorize, Study by topic, Option to comment about a question to our online tutor and detailed quizzes results with feedback.
Get a deeper knowledge of important topics
Each video is dedicated to a specialty and is divided into mini-lectures and exam questions highlighting the most important topics for that specialty. Study actively with interactive exam questions You will also be asked exam questions that you will have to answer from your computer so that you keep being active and memories better. Customized explanations to your answers. Depending on your answer, the lecturer will be given a different explanation who has recorded all suitable explanations to all possible answers. This interactivity reproduces closely what actually happens in a real residential course.
Study at any time from any smart device, you can study part of your course and resume later.
When you subscribe to an online video course, you get the same quality of teaching as for a residential course for a fraction of the cost. It is the most economical way to attend a lecture course.
ASK YA DOC online E-Courses are designed to work with all popular browsers and any smart device connected to the internet, If you have any technical issues chat with our smart chatbot or email email@example.com, Try to explain as many details as possible about the problem that you have, do not forget to mention which operating system you are using (Window, Mac, Android, ios ) and browser.
For more information, feel free to chat with us at any time, good luck!
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 42 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes
- First Day
- Diagnosis & treatment planning - Access cavity preparation - Access cavity workshop
- Second Day
- Cleaning & shaping using rotary systems - irrigation protocols & obturation - Cleaning, shaping, and obturation workshop
- Third Day
- Live demo on patient - Clinical cases discussions about 100 cases Workshops - How to get ready to start the first clinical patient Clinical Patient Practice
- Fourth Day
- Ledge: prevalence, etiology, prevention and management - Broken file: prevanlence, etiology, prevention and management - Bypass protocols for the both - Live demo on broken files management - Workshop on how to bypass
- Fifth Day
- Retrieval techniques - How to manage curved canals - Live demo on how to retrieve - Workshop on file retrieval
- Sixth Day
- Perforation causes, how to manage, prevention, how to avoid it - Live demo on perforation repair - Workshop on perforation repair
- Seventh Day
- clinical cases discussions for all the previous conditions