Orthodontic Basics WEBINAR – LIVE E – courses
What you get with Basic Orthodontic Online E-Course:
ASK YA DOC Orthodontics Basics online e-course is allowing you to study anytime after live, from any smart device connected to internet and any operating system
The course includes: – Basic Orthodontic questions
– All popular question formats
– Lists to memorize
– Study by topic or by difficulty level
– Unlimited timed mock exams with rating
– Option to email comments about a question to our online tutor
– Detailed exam results and feedback
– Online video lectures allow you to watch over the internet lectures on the most important topics for the examination, and get a detailed understanding of what you need to know for your exam.
Get a deeper knowledge of important topics
Each video is dedicated to a speciality and is divided into a series of mini lectures and exam questions that highlight the most important topics for that specialty.
Study actively with interactive exam questions
You will also be asked exam questions that you will have to answer from your computer, so that you keep being active and memorize better.
Customized explanations to your answers
Depending on your answer, you will be given a different explanation by the lecturer who has recorded all suitable explanations to all possible answers. This interactivity reproduces closely what actually happens in a real residential course.
Study at any time from any computer. Should you wish to see part of your video today and the rest at a later date, you are very welcome to do so, resuming your viewing where you left it or returning to the start of any chapter.
When you subscribe to an online video course, you get the same quality of teaching as for a residential course for a fraction of the cost. It is the most economical way to attend an lecture course.
ASK YA DOC online E-Courses are designed to work best with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and Internet Explorer (version 9+) browsers.
If you have any technical difficulties, please email
with as much details as possible about the problem that you have. In particular, do not forget to mention which platform you are using (Window, Mac..) and the browser which you are using to view our site. Our technical team will answer you as quickly as possible.
- Lectures 32
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- 1.Occlusion and Malocclusion
- 2.Orthodontic diagnosis
- 3.Orthodontic Appliances
- 4.Interceptive orthodontics
- 5.Orthodontic treatment plan
- 6.Extraction and anchorage in orthodontics
- Questions Bank