Basic and advanced Obstetrics Ultrasound course :
Basic and Advanced Obstetrics Ultrasound course is an intensive 6-Days course that combines theoretical and practical on-site training.
Through the course, doctors will get hands-on training on how to perform basic and advanced obstetric scanning for all trimesters.
The course is carefully designed to provide you with essential principles and applications of obstetric ultrasound including the diagnosis and management of antenatal fetal ultrasound.
What will you learn?
- Setting up the ultrasound machine
- Applied ultrasound principles
- Prop movements
- 1st – 2nd – 3rd trimester follow up
- 1st – 2nd – 3rd trimester ultrasound examination
- Indications to perform examination
- When to perform 1st and 2nd trimester Scanning
- Sonographic landmarks
- Fetal Anomalies – Fetal Biometry – Fetal scan in all trimester
- Early pregnancy failure
- Multiple gestations and chronicity
- Basic Fetal Anatomy
- Complications of pregnancy
- Tips and Tricks
The course includes:
- Interactive sessions with the Instructor
- Recorded sessions each video is dedicated to a specialty and is divided into a series of mini-lectures that highlight the most important topics for that specialty
- WhatsApp follow-up group with the Instructor to answer your queries.
Study actively with interactive exam questions :
You will also be asked exam questions that you will have to answer from your computer so that you keep being active and Memorise better.
Customized explanations to your answers.
Depending on your answer, the lecturer will give a different explanation who has recorded all suitable explanations to all possible answers. This interactivity reproduces closely what actually happens in a real residential course.
Attend lectures at our training center or from any computer. Should you wish to see part of your video today and the rest at a later date, you are very welcome to do so, resuming your viewing where you left it or returning to the start of any chapter.
Low Cost :
Student financial aid is available in a form of a discount and an Installment plan.
Askyadoc online E-Courses are designed to work with all popular browsers and any smart device connected to the internet, If you have any technical issues chat with our smart chatbot or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Try to explain as many details as possible about the problem that you have, do not forget to mention which operating system you are using (Window, Mac, Android, ios ) and browser.
For more information, feel free to chat with us at any time, good luck!
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes
- 1st Trimester ultrasound Examination
• Confirmation of intrauterine pregnancy • Confirmation of viability (visualizing fetal heart) • Detection signs of early pregnancy failure• Single vs. Multiple pregnancy• Assessment of gestational age• Assessment of normal embryo and gestational sac• Assessment of basic anatomy scan after 11 weeks
- • When to perform 1st trimester scan?
- • Indications to perform 1st trimester exam
- • How to perform 1st trimester fetal scan?
- • Sonographic landmarks in 1st trimester
• Gestational sac • Yolk Sac • Amnion • Amnion
- •Major fetal anomalies detected in 1st trimester
• Head• GIT• Spine• Cystic hygroma• Gross limb defect
- • Multiple gestation and chronicity
• Monochromic/Di • Di/Di• Mono/mono• Conjoined Twins
- • Biometric measurements at first trimester
• CRL• Mean sac diameter• Nuchal Translucency
- • Signs of early pregnancy failure
- • Objectives of the 2nd trimester ultrasound examination
• Confirmation of intrauterine pregnancy• Confirmation of viability (visualizing fetal heart)• Single vs. Multiple pregnancy• Assessment of gestational age• Assessment of normal embryo and gestational sac• Assessment of basic anatomy scan after 19 weeks
- • Components of the Basic 2nd Trimester Ultrasound Examination
- • Indications to perform 2nd trimester examination
- • When to perform 2nd trimester scan?
- • How to perform 2nd trimester fetal scan?
• Trans abdominal Ultrasound Examination in the 2nd Trimester
- • Fetal Biometry
• Biparietal diameter (BPD)• Sonographic landmarks for measurement of BPD• Procedure of measurement of BPD• Head circumference (HC)• Procedure of measurement of HC• Abdominal circumference (AC)• Sonographic landmarks for measurement of AC• Procedure of measurement of AC• Femur Length (FL)• Estimating Fetal Weight
- • Basic Fetal Anatomy in the 2nd Trimester
• Head: lateral cerebral ventricles, choroid plexus, Midline falx, Cavum septum pellucidum, cisterna magna, skull shape, upper lip and philtrum.• Chest: Heart: Four chamber view, three vessel view, outflow tracts and lung fields.• Abdomen: Stomach, kidneys, urinary bladder, cord insertion, umbilical cord vessel number.• Skeletal: Cervical, thoracic, lumbar spine• Extremities: Arms and legs• Placenta: site and size• Amniotic Fluid• Adnexa
- • Fetal Scan
• Head Anatomy• Chest anatomy• Sonographic landmarks of four chamber view• Abdominal Anatomy• Skeletal Anatomy
- • Conclusion
- • Tips and tricks